- Electricity without limiter -
- Warm shower -
- Water tank fill and drain -
- Free Wi-Fi zone -
1. On arrival campers must hand their documents over to reception, reporting exactly how many people are in the recreational vehicle.
2. The pitch is always allotted by the manager's office, if available, according to internal organization.
3. Each camper must keep his or her own things safe. The manager's office is not liable for any loss or theft from recreational vehicles and/or cars in the parking area, as well as for accidental damages to cars whatsoever.
4. We do request not to spoil plants, trees and the camp site facilities. Camp stoves can be lit in safe zones.
5. After 10.00 p.m. each camper's TV, radio and loudspeaker must be turned down, not to cause disturb.
6. Pets are allowed upon manager's office decision and must be watched over. Dogs must be kept on a leash and possible spots must be promptly cleaned up. Who is in control of a pet is liable for any damage, injury or disturb it can cause to people and property.
7. Free access for cars to the camp site parking, from 8:00 a.m. to 11.00 p.m. After 11.00 p.m. entry must be agreed upon with the manager's office.
8. Only turned off motorcycles and scooters can enter the campsite after 11.00 p.m. and they must be pushed.
9. Departures must be announced to the manager's office the day before leaving.
10. Whoever happened to run into any lost property must hand it over to the manager's office. The clerk will give it back to the owner.
11. Campers' relatives and friends can enter the camp site upon registration at the manager's office.
12. There must be silence from 2.00 p.m. to 4.00 p.m. and at night.
13. Parents must always accompany their children to the camp site facilities, for example to bathrooms and toilets. They must watch over them and other minors. For parents are entirely liable. Children mustn't disturb any camper and/or spoil camp site common places. So, dangerous and bothersome activities like playing soccer or running on a bike are strictly forbidden in camp pitches and common areas.
14. Washing up, laundry and other use of water at the camp site fountains are strictly forbidden if not indicated. Washing any vehicle is forbidden in the park. Draining toilet tank is forbidden in unauthorized places.
WE REQUEST OUR GENTLE GUESTS TO RESPECT THE REGULATION ABOVE, TO AVOID UNPLEASANT CONSEQUENCES.
The Camper Park Area Lanini includes about 4000 square metres of land located on the Giannella Tombolo: one of the most beautiful seaside of the Silver Coast (Costa d’Argento), middle-point among the towns of Porto Santo Stefano, Porto Ercole, Albinia and Orbetello. The Camper Park area is provided with 50 places, all shielded; with drinkable water, electricity, shop and modern toilets with warm and cold showers.
Lanini - Parco sosta camper e roulottes - Loc. Santa Liberata, Orbetello (GR) - P.IVA: 11860533
© 2017 Powered by Fans Computer Snc. All Rights Reserved.